1) Every 50 working hours or weekly maintenance ：
1. Check the air filter first (when in bad environment, the maintenance time should be shortened), and the filter element needs to be replaced every 5 times.
2. Check the gearbox oil level.
3. Tighten the drive shaft coupling bolts front and rear.
4. Check every lubrication point condition.
5. Check the accumulator inflation pressure during the first 50 working hours.
Put grease on the spline of the drive shaft and the universal joint.
2) Maintenance every 250 working hours or 1 month
1. At first carry out above inspections and maintenance items.
2. Tightening torque of the hub fixing bolts.
3. Tightening torque of the mounting bolts of the gearbox and engine.
4. Check the fixing bolts of each force welding machine are cracked or loose.
5. Check the oil level of the front and rear axles.
6. Change the engine oil and oil filter, the engine coolant filter.
7. Replace the oil return filter of the hydraulic system.
8. Check the tightness and damage of fan belt, compressor and engine belt.
9. Check the service braking capacity and parking braking capacity.
10. Check the accumulator charging pressure.
3) Every 1000 working hours or half a year
1. At first carry out the above inspections and maintenance items
2. Change the transmission fluid. Replace the transmission oil filter and clean the transmission oil filter.
3. Replace the drive axle gear oil, the oil return filter of the hydraulic system.
4. Clean the fuel tank.
6. Check the accumulator charging pressure.
4) Every 6000 working hours or two years
1. At first carry out the above inspections and maintenance items.
2. Replace the engine coolant and clean the engine cold removal system.
3. Check the front shock absorber of the engine crankshaft.
4. Check the turbocharger.
More questions , Welcome to contact us directly :)
Post time: May-16-2022